Nokia 3250 - Uk Or Us?

finty

what is this
Website
Visit site
So I once again find myself desiring a new gadget, the Nokia 3250. And, as usual, the price is kiling me. I was just wondering if the price is any cheaper in the US as I am going to Florida in July. I'm talking American iPod type savings here.

Should I wait and hunt it down out there? Or save my all my pennies and buy it here?

finty posted on Apr 2 2006 at 01:57 PM said:
So I once again find myself desiring a new gadget, the Nokia 3250. And, as usual, the price is kiling me. I was just wondering if the price is any cheaper in the US as I am going to Florida in July. I'm talking American iPod type savings here.

Should I wait and hunt it down out there? Or save my all my pennies and buy it here?

Will an american phone work with with a SIM from Ireland?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get it unlocked for a small fee.

Axeman posted on Apr 2 2006 at 03:26 PM said:
finty posted on Apr 2 2006 at 01:57 PM said:

Will an american phone work with with a SIM from Ireland?
Actually it would be a UK network.

The phone is Triband and using one of the various unlock code calculator thingys it could be unlocked very easily, so the country it came from should not be a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back