Nonsense

Jr2swiss

Website
Visit site
hey can someone help me out. Why is it that i can overclock on the fgen to 166 mhz but on the snes i can only clock up to 160. Yea and also the multifirmware bios is showing up alot more than ussual for some reason. And my batteries are runing out alot sooner i believe. this makes no sense to sum up

I can clock up to 166 mhz on fgen. is it suppose to freeze when u try that high or u just lose plenty of battery power. will it eventually kill my gp32

i can only clock up to 160 on snes. is there some difference from fgen and opensnes

Lossage of batteries, i use 160 mhz on snes and 166 on fgen ussually

I think when running at 166 it eats batts faster

and some of them take more cpu usage then the others so Fgen must use less then the SNES one your using so you can run it faster

If you overclock your computers CPU and play solitaire versus doing some heavy video-editing you will see the same behaviour. (if you overclock but use less of the CPU power your CPU will not run as hot as compared to overclocking and using it 100%) You might be able to overclock higher on fgen because it is not as taxing on your CPU.

If you look at it that way the battery problems and crashing more often makes sense too.

so it's 160 on snes and 166 on fgen ? gotcha

"And my batteries are runing out alot sooner i believe. this makes no sense to sum up"

i can't believe your batteries are running out sooner, especially seeing as you are overclocking and thus using more power, plus you are really testing that 133 chip and getting it a bit hot and bothered. this makes no sense to me either, i'm with ya in taking your complaint to duracell and demanding why their batteries are not gp32 166 friendly

Back