NooB here :)

The Mole

Hello all

Im new to all this GP32 stuff so please give me a chance before flaming me to death :D

I have sold off some of my belovid NGPC collection to be apart of your great community, so i hope the GP32 is as fantastic as it looks.

I have a few questions about the best applications and emulators are...

1) I have used nester on my PC before and quite liked it but from what i have seen Little John is better, which would you reccomend?

2) I love shows like The Simpsons and Futurama and heard that the GP32 plays cartoon/animated shows very well, i have heard about GP Cinema and Movie Park which is better to play these sort of shows?

3) I did stumble across a GP32 movie web site that had Simpsons, Futurama, and some other shows for download but i cant find the site now could anybody point me in the right direction :)

4) For a total beginer and NooB like myself what OS would you reccomend would be the best for me.

Anything else i need to know?

1) Little John is better, but Nester is the only one that can do screen streching (also the slowest one AFAIK)

2) GPCineima. You can only get movie park through illegal downloads (you can't buy it anymore). GPCine is practicly MoviePark version2

3) Nope, you aren't allowed to put any links or anything to anything illegal here.

4) The default one, then once you are a bit more confident mabye you could flash mutiFW.

Thanks for your help, as for question 3 oops im use to downloading so much stuff that sometimes i forget that its not legal.

Which of the offical GP games would you say are the best ( top 3) as i want to play some games while i am getting use to useing the GP32.

I like the look of Dungeon and Guarder but reviews i have seen say its only just above average.

There is actually a screen strecth option in Little John and it is overall better than Nester in my opinion.
Astonisha Story R is supposed to be the best commercial game although there is no English version available. Other than that, mill and GPfight are supposed to be quite good.

there is no english version of mill or gpfight...(i have both..mill's to complicated in non-english..gpfight's still good)
her knight's is cool..and has an english translation.
dungeon and guarder is good as well...
and maybee try little wizard if you like fighting game's...

Back