Novashell

Pleng said:
Sorry about that. :D

Back on topic. Seth, the creator of Novashell, has been introduced to the Pandora project and seems quite keen on seeing it run on Pandora.

Coolness. One more win, if you think about it. :D

The more things we get to run on this platform, the larger it can actually become.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleng said:
Back on topic. Seth, the creator of Novashell, has been introduced to the Pandora project and seems quite keen on seeing it run on Pandora.
That IS good news. I've looked at a few gamemaker-type programs, and this does look like it has the best tradoff between flexability and ease of use. I wish the guy luck.

Oh, are we talking about the Gamemaker can make games for the Pandora OR the Gamemaker Editor is also able to run onto the Pandora itself? :)

fusion_power said:
Oh, are we talking about the Gamemaker can make games for the Pandora OR the Gamemaker Editor is also able to run onto the Pandora itself? :)
Well given the way Novashell works, I wouldn't like to attempt editing any game on the Pandora itself, especially if it's not plugged into an external monitor!

Really, even if it does techincally work on the pandora (the editor, that is) it's not going to be much fun. Better to make your games on your PC and play them on Pandora! :)

Sphinxter said:
Your so smart and know all about that stuff so you must know it's a long process that takes years and years to actually get a patent. I'm just a dumb kid but if someone never actually has one granted, well wouldn't that make them the holder of... dick?
Enough with the dick waving already. We get it - you don't like Svartalf.

If you really need to keep picking fights for no discernable reason then do it with PMs.

So yea, it's really cool that we could have such a powerfull game creation system on our new handheld :D

looks interesting, maybe ill remake and finish an old rpgmaker2k game i had if it gets ported, could be fun.
i think having the editor running on the pandora would be nice also, i like the idea of being able to change something whenever the idea strikes me.

Snu said:
looks interesting, maybe ill remake and finish an old rpgmaker2k game i had if it gets ported, could be fun.
i think having the editor running on the pandora would be nice also, i like the idea of being able to change something whenever the idea strikes me.
Well as far as I can tell the engine actually includes the editor, so if you get one you get the other too. Still don't think you'd be wanting to make any massive changes on the Pandora though!

Back