Oldplay With Instructions

Saying adding libavcodec support adds more formats is putting it mildly, right? I mean, that's the backbone of mplayer, which plays all formats known to God and man and then some. Of course, I don't know how many of those are packed into codecs other than libav, but that is the main one...
Absolutely true. The codecs supported are theoretically:

WMA V1 and V2, MP2, MP3, AC3, Microsoft ADPCM, ms IMA ADPCM, QT IMA ADPCM, 4X IMA ADPCM, G.726 ADPCM, Duck DK3 and DK4 IMA ADPCM (Sega saturn), Westwood Studios IMA ADPCM (Westwood plays), SMJPEG IMA ADPCM (plays of loki), CD-Romanian XA ADPCM, CRY ADX ADPCM (Sega Dreamcast), Electronic Arts ADPCM (Plays EA Games), Creative ADPCM, RA 144 and 288, RADnet, audio FD, Id RoQ DPCM (Quake III, Jedi Knight 2 and others), Interplay MVE DPCM (plays Interplay computer), Xan DPCM (Wing To order IV), Sierra Online DPCM (Plays Online Sierra), APPLE MACE 3, APPLE MACE 6, FLAC audio lossless, Shorten audio lossless, APPLE audio lossless, FFmpeg Sonic, Qdesign QDM2, Real COOK, DSP Group TrueSpeech, Audio True (TTA)

And that's just audio.

If you plan on editing the source, PLEASE fix the ImpulseTracker playback. This thing can't play ITs worth shit...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you plan on editing the source, PLEASE fix the ImpulseTracker playback. This thing can't play ITs worth shit...
I can try, I suppose, but I think I know why there's stuttering. From what I can determine from the source (which is undocumented), the GP2X is underclocked depending on the filetype. Not so sure about this though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question about oldplay, why wont the playlist play the songs without stopping, it plays song 1, then i gotta manually select song 2, it doesn't go to it automatically.

Back