One question

Brotasmo

Hey forum, been browsing lately, and just have a question. I know this should probably be sent to the Sales@gmail acount, but whatever. I'm really exited for the Pandora, been waiting about 7 months maybe less. I know this is nothing compared to the die-hard Panda lovers 2 years.™ But, you all can probably understand the anxiousness of the wait. I'm not totally sure, but I think I'm late first batch-early second batch (correct me if I'm wrong), and I hate to beat a dead horse, but like many others, I'm going to ask! (I ordered on Sep 23rd 2010)

When will I get my Pandora? B)

Edit: sorry about the bold text :D

Last edited by a moderator:
look at it this way, people that have ordered on october 1st 2008 are just now receiving their pandoras, do the math.

and edit your post to remove bold please, nobody likes a jackass

look at it this way, people that have ordered on october 2nd 2008 are just now receiving their pandoras, do the math.

Surely not from Craig's queue, as far as i know we are barely into day 2 pre-orders.. my order was Oct 1st 2008 8pm (UK) and i've heard nothing yet.

See, thats what I'm worried about, I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the wait.... of who know how long? (Two-Months™) I mean. I'm all for the project, but I'm curious to see what sort of superior goodies will be out If/when I receive the Pandora.

The Pandora is a superior piece of kit, it is worth the wait and also worth the additional Premium price to have one shipped in 7 days.

Back