Onee-sama Tasukete!

She started college a few months ago and hasn't been back since. I'm willing to bet she's been really busy with lessons and homework. Or she killed someone after one of her finals and was sent to jail; I know there were lots of times I have soooo wanted to kill people after a final. >.>

Yeah I appear to have underestimated the complexity of learning a new language for which you have no context whatsoever. :p I'm basically always studying, and what little free time I have left goes to having a semblance of a social life and trying to relax/destress.

amf66 said:
Well, school is more important than this. Good luck!
Don't listen to this man, Eniko, this is school proper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Find some way of integrating it with your classes? If there's a final project in any of your classes, you may be able to devote some time between the two in the name of translating for it?

Well we're being trained as intermediaries, so every week we get new vocabulary, grammar, and kanji and are expected to attain fluency in them in that week. So there's nothing so large or long term. Add to that this game requires a
arge degree of content and even if I work on it in weekends it would probably take a very long time. Hopefully things will calm down in the 2nd year but I really can't say yet.

Oh and last night my computer exploded. Merry christmas to me!

Eniko said:
Well we're being trained as intermediaries, so every week we get new vocabulary, grammar, and kanji and are expected to attain fluency in them in that week. So there's nothing so large or long term. Add to that this game requires a
arge degree of content and even if I work on it in weekends it would probably take a very long time. Hopefully things will calm down in the 2nd year but I really can't say yet.

Oh and last night my computer exploded. Merry christmas to me!
Yeah, that would take away a lot of time. I spent some time learning kanji myself (just for fun) aside my PhD studies. It's too much work to easily combine. I do hope that sometime in the future when you have more time that you will continue on your games as they still look absolutely awesome. For now, focus on your school work, it's way more important.

Sorry to hear about your computer :( . I hope you didn't lose any data that was important to you.

For what it's worth, I do wish you a merry Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back