Open2x Dr7 Usb Mass Storage F200

cloudy-cola-corp

Still Fresh
Website
cloudy-cola-corp.deviantart.com
I just flashed Open2x DR7 onto my F200, and I can't seem to find where I go to enable USB mass storage. I've looked around, but I can't find the answer to my question anywhere. please help me!

Last edited by a moderator:
'cloudy-cola-corp' said:
I just flashed Open2x DR7 onto my F200, and I can't seem to find where I go to enable USB mass storage. I've looked around, but I can't find the answer to my question anywhere. please help me!
should be either in gp2X settings or the open2X settings (probably this one) sorry can't remember exactly since i have reverted to stock firmware temporarily

'peelie' said:
'cloudy-cola-corp' said:
should be either in gp2X settings or the open2X settings (probably this one) sorry can't remember exactly since i have reverted to stock firmware temporarily

:( no luck. I checked under both of these and found 'USB net on boot' and other options, which did nothing. I was doubtful that the USBnet would work anyway because of the different chips in the F200. Any other suggestions? Sorry to be a pain.

Isn't that the 'Mount EXT' at the Settings section, as well the 'USB storage on boot' in the Open2X system settings?

I have the same problem, I changed my firmware today and whenever I go to connect it too the computer nothing happens and in the menus I can't find anything that will make it work :angry: please can someone help us.

jsnds99 said:
I have the same problem, I changed my firmware today and whenever I go to connect it too the computer nothing happens and in the menus I can't find anything that will make it work :angry: please can someone help us.
Hello. :)

Here:
CODE
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?s=&showtopic=47311&view=findpost&p=718628

and here:
CODE
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?s=&showtopic=47311&view=findpost&p=721043

Not great news for now...

That isn't talking about mass storage.

To get mass storage working (and I assure you it should), enable USB host and USB mass storage in the settings menu. Exit (so that it saves) and reboot. Then connect your device and choose 'Mount EXT' from the menu. Then go and look in the browser and it should have created some new directories in /mnt/ext for your devices.

EDIT: Actually, maybe it is. I was thinking of mounting USB mass storage devices on the GP2X, not using the GP2X as a mass storage device in itself. Sorry!

Maybe in the future we'll be able to use our gp2x as a storage device like the original gph firmware...
This features is wery useful.

Back