GP2X Opensource Games That Would Be Cool To See On The Gp2x

terrorpup

Still Fresh
Website
terrorpup.britishscifiexchange.com
Ok, Instead of multi-posting for each game, I thought I throw out this list of games and see if others would think it be cool to see any of these.

Airstike -- 2d Dogfight game

Crossfire ( I know you need a server, but maybe someone could work it where when you launch it launches the server and client at the same time)

Egoboo -- A nice 3D Dungeon

Freecraft -- Warcraft clone. It would be nice for single play and multi play.

Kanatest -- Practise your japanese

Slashem -- A Nice Dungeon Crawl Game

Shogi -- Japanes Chess

Beneath A Steel Sky

Lincity

Craft

KQ -- Is an adaverture game in the spirit of Secret of Man, Final Fantasy or Zelda.

Archon Clone

Xbill

Xsoldier

Anyway those would be some cool games to add to the g2x line.

']['

Ok, Instead of multi-posting for each game, I thought I throw out this list of games and see if others would think it be cool to see any of these.

Airstike -- 2d Dogfight game

Crossfire ( I know you need a server, but maybe someone could work it where when you launch it launches the server and client at the same time)

Egoboo -- A nice 3D Dungeon

Freecraft -- Warcraft clone. It would be nice for single play and multi play.

Kanatest -- Practise your japanese

Slashem -- A Nice Dungeon Crawl Game
--snip--

Okay, first of all, it is imperitive that you add links to the things you are suggesting a port of. Secondly, the search function is your god - use it, a lot of these have already been discussed a few times. Freecraft, for instance, has been beaten to death. And Nethack has been ported, that's close enough to slash-em, right? :)

Lincity has been discussed a few times, and BASS is playable on the Scummvm port that DJWillis has made, even though it's an alpha it works quite nicely.

Allan.

Last edited by a moderator:
KQ as in Kyle's Quest, the rpg engine for palmos handhelds? Not opensource and Crimsonfire hasn't been active for a really long while.

Back