Optimal Qemu setup for StarCraft?

i know this is about qemu and i didnt read all of this, hence my sincere apologies, but:

qemu seems to be (awesome, yes, and...) quite the effort to just get a game going.

why not try stratagus? seems to work great. at least thats what i read, never tried it myself.

im just throwing this in here as it might speed things up and be less of a hassle.

if im totally off and not making sense at all with what im saying, just ignore me :)
Well for Stratagus, while Wargus module(Warcraft II) seems fairly complete the Stargus module(Starcraft) still has no single player campaign mode and a lot of things don't work the way they should.. like Seige Tanks can't go into siege mode.. You can't lift the Terran bases.. Some protos and zerg bugs too. It is still fun for a quick game, but not the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well for Stratagus, while Wargus module(Warcraft II) seems fairly complete the Stargus module(Starcraft) still has no single player campaign mode and a lot of things don't work the way they should.. like Seige Tanks can't go into siege mode.. You can't lift the Terran bases.. Some protos and zerg bugs too. It is still fun for a quick game, but not the same.
i see... thats good to know. thanks trashymg :)

Back