order from 2009...ppl have got theirs from 2010

zlice0

Still Fresh
I know this place is full of 'omg where the hell is mine' but I am getting concerned...

I am aware that some people have got their pandora, and they have ordered AFTER I have...

I could throw a slew of questions in here but basically 'wtf' sums it up...

Any reason/explanation why? Anyone?

Probably because people paid to upgrade to premium to get it sooner. Or they switched to the broken wifi ones. There are people who ordered before you that don't have their pandora, like me. I ordered on Oct 4, 2008. It is kind of a joke at my work whether I will ever get my pandora. I know it is coming but it always seems like it should be any day now; and then another year passes.

dannnnng. i guess if the 'premium bump' supercedes everyyyyone...

ya i keep getting hasseled by people that i'm never going to see it...preetty much see the money as gone. hell i'd take the case with no chips if i got some of my money back...i couldve put my own board in it by now x_x

edit: no disrepect ed and craigix (wow i had to edit the name 3 times...)

Last edited by a moderator:
My story...

Preordered... Craig put some refurbished ones on ebay... refunded... got eBay unit from craig... RMAd after analogs and screen died...

Now I'm a happy camper with a fully working Pandora.

Yup some ppl still awaits. I feel lucky.

Stay tuned on germany production, should be ok after that.

CraigX offered faulty nub units for people that wanted to skip ahead of line, I asked for one and got one!

I know this place is full of 'omg where the hell is mine' but I am getting concerned...

I am aware that some people have got their pandora, and they have ordered AFTER I have...

I could throw a slew of questions in here but basically 'wtf' sums it up...

Any reason/explanation why? Anyone?

yes.. I've noticed that too. It was the premium price got them sent ahead in the line. I just ordered a couple beagle board xM's to play with. Got them ground in two days from date of order which was nice. new toy to play/experiment with.

I haven been here for months. So, what's the current shipping situation. Are all boards from CC shipped already? When Can i expect mine? :/

I haven been here for months. So, what's the current shipping situation. Are all boards from CC shipped already? When Can i expect mine? :/
OP no longer uses CC. They have partnered up with a new company in Germany near EvilDragon. New units are expected to be coming out in Feb.2012.

i did premium so i could show them it wasn't a scam. I paid a lot but it was worth it in the end. Yes i don't think it is fair for me to jump ppl in the order line but I paid extra to support the project so it could keep on going. Just keep waiting is all i can say now but it is strange. (i think there are 3 order lines, some move faster than others)

Back