Over 1000 Posts

Jeez, I'm the sadest of all, with 192......ehhhhh......sucks having a life......plus I do more reading than responding......I read pretty much all the topics on here, I just don't have the time to respond to all.......ehhh..and look when I joined.....my god!! What was I thinking buying that gp32......lol

DSR

Last edited by a moderator:
nickspoon said:
waffles said:
who would that be, out of curiosity?
Not you. I barely even know you and you already strike me as one of the majority (id est, you suck).

Peter R, you indeed do not suck.

Woo!
I put space full of ticks to shame!

With this post I'm up to 1094 posts. Been here for 4 years for some reason. Can't quite seem to find the door and leave. :unsure: Wonder where that puts me in terms of the most posts?

Oh and... *wave at Nickspoon* Guarantee I'm one of those you spoke of that sucks. It's ok, you can confirm it (not that it needed confirming after that battle royale faux pas of mine B) )

@ Nova - what song and artist is your autosignature by? Heard that song a few weeks ago on the radio and thought it was class - me wants to download it but can't remember who 'sang' it!!. Cheers.

sataniC Virus said:
@ Nova - what song and artist is your autosignature by? Heard that song a few weeks ago on the radio and thought it was class - me wants to download it but can't remember who 'sang' it!!. Cheers.

Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip 'Thou Shalt Always Kill'

Looks like I'm #94, just above DJWillis and Chip (good company)

Peter R, did you have a different nickname once? I can't believe I wouldn't remember you, with so many posts. :unsure:

Esn said:
Peter R, did you have a different nickname once? I can't believe I wouldn't remember you, with so many posts. :unsure:
:D

Esn said:

i_splinter30_narrowweb__300x375,0.jpg

I'm approaching 4000 at the moment... only another 94 to go.

But then, post count really matters not a jot.

Oh, not that it's happened yet, but please, no PC+1 posts here, ok?

Tobriand said:
Oh, not that it's happened yet, but please, no PC+1 posts here, ok?
schanibysheri.jpg

Sir, yes Sir!

Pickle said:
Same here, I from time to time go through the top poster list and see people ive never seen before.
Peter you were one of those :D
I had a different name.

Esn said:

Yes, yes I did.

Esn said:
Oh. It's sam fisher, isn't it?

:ph34r:

EDIT: And his recent posts aren't spammy either. Wow. :)
I try.

Just out of curiosity, how are you guys managing to find out where you come in the list of highest posters? I'm either missing something severely obvious in the My Controls section or something else. I'm just interested to see where I fit into the list.

Ganepark32 said:
Just out of curiosity, how are you guys managing to find out where you come in the list of highest posters? I'm either missing something severely obvious in the My Controls section or something else. I'm just interested to see where I fit into the list.
Click on "Members" at the top right of any page. At the bottom of this page are several drop down boxes. Sort by total posts in descending order to get the list everybody else is talking about.

Back