Release Pacman Arena

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Here is Pacman Arena, an opensource remake of Pacman, with added missile and bombs
preview3.png

The games use gl4es for rendering, but unfortunatly, isn't really complete. The 1 level is perfectly playable, but it's not a complete game. Still an interesting concept.
Use {X} to launch a missile and {B} to put a bomb. Use Enter in main menu to launch (and don't change resolution).
The 3D models are quite detailed, so it may be a bit slow on CC/Rebirth model. It's ok on Gighertz model.

History log
=========

Build 01
-----------

• Initial build
  • Some Pandora customization

Nice, I hope I can test this out once I get my Pyra.

It looks like you've captured some tearing in that screenshot there, although it only seems to have affected the brown ghost. Is that a noticeable thing on the Pandora build you're publishing here? Also, it doesn't seem to make use of the widescreen resolution, which is an unusual decision in this day and age.

Nice, I hope I can test this out once I get my Pyra.

It looks like you've captured some tearing in that screenshot there, although it only seems to have affected the brown ghost. Is that a noticeable thing on the Pandora build you're publishing here? Also, it doesn't seem to make use of the widescreen resolution, which is an unusual decision in this day and age.
There is tearing because I didn't had the POWERVR.INI hack in place when I did the capture. There is no tearing in the final PND.

About widescreen support, well, the game is from 2002...

Back