Paid Job - Modder Wanted - Core M within WiiU GamePad

That'd probably be more work to get those joysticks interfaced with the board, as they're no longer discrete devices talking bluetooth. What coreM board are you looking to supply to work with - it looks from the text you still mean the GPD device (although it may have changed from the Win1 to a Win2, I can't recall)?

That'd probably be more work to get those joysticks interfaced with the board, as they're no longer discrete devices talking bluetooth. What coreM board are you looking to supply to work with - it looks from the text you still mean the GPD device (although it may have changed from the Win1 to a Win2, I can't recall)?

Interfacing the joystick and controls to the device would be easy. Either we wire the WiiU gamepad controls to a usb board like Teensy of solder them directly to the GPD WIN 2 PCB (prefer option 1).

BTW, when looking into options for the Nintendo Switch Chassis I've found the Ockel Sirius A Pro (expensive but 8mm thin at the thinnest. Could take rid of the ethernet and usbs/AC ports and finger print reader to get a thin motherboard that would fit inside the chassis).

Last edited:
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Atom
Agree. 600€ for an atom is insane. That's too bad cause I can't think of any other thin device with a 6" display.

GPD Pocket 2 is out and both motherboard and battery size look okay but once again, finding a touch embedded 6" eDP display is impossible.

Back