Update PandaVision (jzintv) - Intellivision emulator

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
I finally found the time to update the current version of jzintv, with all bugfixes included that have happened during the last four years.

intv1.png

It now has a PAL mode included.
However, the current version doesn't work out of the box with notaz' SDL (and I didn't manage to find a fix, it just shows a black screen as soon as I enable it), but you won't really notice that (except for some scrolling games like Super Cobra which has VSYNC missing).

You can get it via the Repo.

Please report any issues you find.

On the one hand, it's nice to see you supporting Pandy well into 2018.

On the other hand, I think this is the type of thing mortals would choose sleep over. Good thing dragons don't need rest, eh?

Reactions: rSl
Joe has updated his emulator a couple of times, would you have the time to update Pandavision?
I've attached the latest source.

Attachments

• jzintv-20200822-src.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 137
I don't think we want to distract ED from his task of making more Pyras for the world yet. Maybe he wants an alternative from that and this might be considered worthwhile, although these days there is limited value in updating software for the old Pandora.

I don't think we want to distract ED from his task of making more Pyras for the world yet. Maybe he wants an alternative from that and this might be considered worthwhile, although these days there is limited value in updating software for the old Pandora.
Was this reply really necessary?

I appreciate anyone still
working on and helping maintain the Pandora.
Here attached is a recompile of the last sources of JzIntv emulator.
I compiled the SDL1 version (i have built also an SDL2 version but i have problem running seems searching for an libudev.so.1 that is not present on Pandora...) and changed the one in the PND built by @EvilDragon , for now picklelauncher is the old 0.21, didn't have found a recent release...i need to build it from sources.

For now it's all please test it and if it's all ok and ED want to update on the repo feel free.

I have updated the PND with the latest release of picklelauncher (0.23) and fixed script (nubs was not restored properly).

Please test it (for me it's working good after a quick test).

Attachments

• pandavision_2022_v2.pnd
    9.6 MB · Views: 130
Back