Pandora 2 Concept

Jonttu

Still Fresh
Amidst waiting for the Pandora, I'd thought I make a concept of Pandora 2. I know there's no point in this, just wanted to see what you guys think the next Pandora should look like or what it should have hardware/functionality-wise.

Here's my stab:
pandos.png

That's well funny, at work so couldn't see pic until after reading text! :lol:

HAHA, I forgot to address that it has a slide-out keyboard and controls (same as pandora's just hidden). Yeah without controls it's as useless as a bag a'dicks aka an iphone.

That looks quite a tough sell unless you have another image showing where the stuff that makes the Pandora useful is hidden!

Or we could embrace the topic and fuel some imaginations.
Here's my original idea, it's a logical genus nanomachine a.k.a. LG nano!
Coming out in 2037 give or take 2 months.

nano.gif

craigix said:
WhiteFalcon said:
Pandora has become something like a fata morgana for me, it still seems to be just in the reach of my hand yet still so far away.
Everymone must have eventually got used to it and it will be sort of sad when it no longer twinkles on the horizon..

Let the Pandora2 threads begin!
This man told me to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jonttu said:
HAHA, I forgot to address that it has a slide-out keyboard and controls (same as pandora's just hidden). Yeah without controls it's as useless as a bag a'dicks aka an iphone.

So you basically envision the PSP go Pandora go. Did you forget that the slide concept is patented?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pandora 2

Year 2015,nearly complete

Year 2016,nearly complete

year 2017,Mass Production (yeeeha)

year 2018,Mass Production almost begins

year 2019,nearly complete

nearly

nearly...

Pandora 2 should just use the same design as the Pandora I (only with a II printed somewhere) but use a CPU faster than 1 GHz and 1 GB RAM. Other than that it's perfect as it is.

Here are some renders I made.

toastj.png

It includes an integrated toaster because I always wanted one.

It's gonna use an x86 processor without any cooling or fans to do the toasting part.

Back