Pandora Article On A Finnish Website

Last edited by a moderator:
I am assuming that was a real Pandora on the video. Who shot that video? Was it EvilDragon? CraigX? I wonder why there are no official photos of the device now that there is a working prototype in existence.

The device sure looks cool. I'm saving up for it. :pandora1:

There aren't any official pics because "official" pics are expected to be shiny and awesome, which the prototype isn't (yet) ;)

Ah cool thanks guys, I'll update the main page.

I guess the new video will mean we have quite a few new links, so anything that shows up keep posting them here as we like to link back to them when we can.

pferguso said:
I am assuming that was a real Pandora on the video. Who shot that video? Was it EvilDragon? CraigX? I wonder why there are no official photos of the device now that there is a working prototype in existence.

I think it was MWeston.

atomicthumbs said:
pferguso said:

I think it was MWeston.

If you click on the playback window of an embedded youtube video, it takes you to the video on youtube itself. Try it. I think it might solve the mystery ;)

Back