Pandora Charger ­— Region-specific?

fredg999

Still Fresh
I looked around in the forums and saw that most people from US and Canada seem to use PSP chargers for their Pandora. Does that mean there is no north-American charger available? If I order one from Canada, what kind of charger will be in the box?

I looked around in the forums and saw that most people from US and Canada seem to use PSP chargers for their Pandora. Does that mean there is no north-American charger available? If I order one from Canada, what kind of charger will be in the box?

I live in the U.S. Mine came with what I'm guessing is a british plug and a "travel adapter". Works just fine. I don't know that it's true that most Americans use PSP chargers, but it's of course the best solution if the charger the Pandora came with won't work for whatever reason (elephant stampede, pop, etc), since PSP chargers are going to be relatively easy to find (and I think the Pandora is actually supplied with a PSP charger, though I could be mistaken).

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, thanks. If everything else fails, I can charge with the USB port in low power mode, hopefully. And USB is pretty much the same all over the planet, right? Universal Serial Bus has universal in its name for a reason. ;)

The situation might also have changed since you got your Pandora, so I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks again.

to give you an idea, i cant run my pandora without a battery on the supplied pandora charger, but i can with official psp charger is no battery is inserted in pandora. and the psp charger charges it much quicker imo. of course, since ive seen that theres different chargers supplied with pandora, even within the same region, your mileage may vary. i too have the UK charger+travel adapter. it works...just psp charger works better i think, also the cable is longer

Last edited by a moderator:
Back