Just got my pandora, few problems though.

GBZero

Still Fresh
I just got my pandora, opened it up, went though the setup, and when I plugged in the charger there was a red flashing led next to the power one. I kinda ignored it at first, but checking it a bit later I noticed it wasn't charging. Tried with my psp charger, the led is solid and its charging. Looks to me like the charger is dead.

Other smaller problems I have with it are that the L button seems to like to get stuck, and the left nub is looser than the right one. The nub itself I could work around easily, and I seen threads here for the shoulder buttons, but still mentioning them.

Other than that, the unit is perfect from what I've messed around with at least.

The power supply problem is known.

The bundled power supply is cheap china crap, using my Psp charger myself because the included one fried after a few months of use.

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk

I just got my pandora, opened it up, went though the setup, and when I plugged in the charger there was a red flashing led next to the power one. I kinda ignored it at first, but checking it a bit later I noticed it wasn't charging. Tried with my psp charger, the led is solid and its charging. Looks to me like the charger is dead.

Other smaller problems I have with it are that the L button seems to like to get stuck, and the left nub is looser than the right one. The nub itself I could work around easily, and I seen threads here for the shoulder buttons, but still mentioning them.

Other than that, the unit is perfect from what I've messed around with at least.

It's possible the screw under the battery on the side of the shoulder button is very slightly too tight, loosen it a fraction and see if it fixes it.

The shoulder buttons themselves don't suffer from the old issues so it should not be the button itself.

Is it unusual for one nub to be slightly looser than the other?

They do loosen up comfortably with use yes ?

It seems to just be normal manufacturing variance. Of course, if there was only one nub, you'd never notice it!

Back