Pandora Classic Out of Stock Forever?

TylerAW

I was saving up and I just now noticed that in the dragonbox website, the stock went from 3 to 0 very quickly. Does this mean there will be no more sales of these?

There'll be no new ones made - CC aren't making Pandora PCBs any more.  But I'd wager the reason the number dropped so rapidly is because LCDs were taken from them while there was a problem getting new working ones for the 1GHz units.  The PCBs should still exist, and add an LCD and there should be some more units for sale in a while if anyone wants one.

This thread should really be moved to Ask ED Questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
There'll be no new ones made - CC aren't making Pandora PCBs any more.  But I'd wager the reason the number dropped so rapidly is because LCDs were taken from them while there was a problem getting new working ones for the 1GHz units.  The PCBs should still exist, and add an LCD and there should be some more units for sale in a while if anyone wants one.

This thread should really be moved to Ask ED Questions.
I do want one O.O mainly because I can't afford 500+ dollars. But I can afford around 300... Also sorry for starting this in the wrong section.

Back