Pandora Device For Badasses?

Giepi

Still Fresh
Hi everyone, fellow pandorians.

One thing has cross my mind when I was thinking about how the Pandora could suit my need of an extraportable device to carry around in a trip I'm programming: Pandora could be the pc of a Rambo!

Think about it... You go exploring some desert, some far away land, in which you could be robbed if someone would see you carrying around a laptop... Wouldn't you prefer more to have with you a small, easily hidden small pc but yet full fledged with a keyboard and wifi?

Pandora - The Device You Would Take in Amazzonia!

You're in the Amazon. You aren't going to find a wifi signal no matter how hard you look.
And getting robbed was the least of Rambo's problems, if I recall correctly.

MonkeyChops said:
Pandora Forum - nothing left to talk about

So much for my "Pandora as a way to hold down papers when it's windy" thread. :rolleyes:

So much for my "Pandora maintains near-perfect state of inertia when left untouched" thread. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
strider_mt2k said:
So much for my "Pandora maintains near-perfect state of inertia when left untouched" thread. :rolleyes:
NO! This topic deserves in depth dicusson! What special property of the Pandora allows it to violate inertia in such a way? And how can we exploit this feature? :lol:

mindlord said:
strider_mt2k said:
NO! This topic deserves in depth dicussion! What special property of the Pandora allows it to violate inertia in such a way? And how can we exploit this feature? :lol:

Well, aside from it being dragged around by the universe and stuff... ;)

The Pandora would be suited to most levels of ass morality.

Loonie said:
The Pandora will make me happier than mass orality.

Well Certainly it would perfect to stick around in weird trip, instead of heavy laptop that won't suit in your bag or instead of unuseful things like a DS or a PSP. That was my point. You may argue that my point was... pointless... Well... If you like I could make another "OMG! WE'RELATE!" threads...
Just my 2 (wasted) cents

Bored, so time to grammar nazi it up.

"Pandora Device For Badasses?" would technically mean that you're asking if there exists a Pandora, or Pandora-like, device for badasses. This might be a concern for the portable computer minded badass, but by your post you meant "Pandora, Device For Badasses?" This phrase would mean you would like to know if the Pandora is a device for badasses. The comma changes your meaning in a subtle way, but it does change your meaning.

/themoreyouknow

It handily fits inside my alpaca handbag. Means I can take it anywhere anytime, and have the power of the camelids with me.

rathum, that is exactly how Law works. Change one word, or omit, or the simple re-phrasing, and voila! You have altered the intent. You stating as so shows you are operating by Law, pointing out exactly how the title was phrased. Acting in this manner all the time can be obnoxious, in the least of circumstances.

Yes, the pandora is for badasses, but others might think of you a geek, for using it so often, or in the wildest of places :)

LUMINOUS said:
rathum, that is exactly how Law works. Change one word, or omit, or the simple re-phrasing, and voila! You have altered the intent. You stating as so shows you are operating by Law, pointing out exactly how the title was phrased. Acting in this manner all the time can be obnoxious, in the least of circumstances.

Yes, the pandora is for badasses, but others might think of you a geek, for using it so often, or in the wildest of places :)

True badasses are really just geeks in disguise. :D

All others are just posers.

hmm, that reminds me of the feedback circuit, if it survives the amazonia humidity it will really be the rambo of netpc's

awaiting for the things to heat up because i named the feedback circuit.

(oh my ... did it twice, at least it wasnt the two M... almost got gruso mad at another kitten...)

kuru said:
Loonie said:
The Pandora will make me happier than mass orality.
Confirmed: Ass orality will be a launch feature of the Pandora.

you are in a large Amazonian temple

you can see exits North, East and West

there is a water bottle here
there is a rusty sword here
there is a Pandora here

it is getting dark, you may be eaten by a Grue

what now?

>_

Back