Pandora girl

Just seems so corny. I actually really like Pandas, but it will never be called Pandora again if it has a Panda mascot.

TaG said:
Just seems so corny. I actually really like Pandas, but it will never be called Pandora again if it has a Panda mascot.
Nonsense!

I'll call it pandora...

PoisonedV said:
Lennox, will you stop with the HURR HURR HURR I AM SO INTERNET CHIC thing?

*falls from chair laughing* :lol: :lol:

good god... "INTERNET CHIC"?????? :confused: :twisted:

I quite gladly stay the hell away from Myspace and the social networking sites, and all the "popular" sites as well with the exception of some news sites and 4chan for a few laughs. I mainly hit the Dark Nets and the like, one would not believe the kind of random information out there... <_<

Et tu? :ph34r:

Lennox Rosomer said:
I quite gladly stay the hell away from Myspace and the social networking sites, and all the "popular" sites as well with the exception of some news sites and 4chan for a few laughs. I mainly hit the Dark Nets and the like, one would not believe the kind of random information out there...
exactly. i didnt mean myspace whores, i meant exactly what I said.
(also, anyone who browses 4chan deserves to be rounded up and shot. they are the leading cause of unfunny and fail trolls on the 'net)

PoisonedV said:
Lennox Rosomer said:
I quite gladly stay the hell away from Myspace and the social networking sites, and all the "popular" sites as well with the exception of some news sites and 4chan for a few laughs. I mainly hit the Dark Nets and the like, one would not believe the kind of random information out there...
(also, anyone who browses 4chan deserves to be rounded up and shot. they are the leading cause of unfunny and fail trolls on the 'net)

never post, just watch and take names.....its the ones who post that are the problems...some of their stupidity is good for a quick laugh if one is in a dark mood though

*scratches head* ill admit that i am not quite sure what you meant with the internet chic thing if thats the case.

do you even know what dark nets are? just wondering...

Lennox Rosomer said:
PoisonedV said:
Lennox Rosomer said:

never post, just watch and take names.....its the ones who post that are the problems...some of their stupidity is good for a quick laugh if one is in a dark mood though

*scratches head* ill admit that i am not quite sure what you meant with the internet chic thing if thats the case.

do you even know what dark nets are? just wondering...
i know what they are in my scene, i dont know or care about yours

PoisonedV said:

which means you're a poser or actually do know.....

ill give you the benefit of the doubt, posers normally spout off some sort of BS or a wiki article.......

Lennox Rosomer said:
PoisonedV said:

which means you're a poser or actually do know.....

ill give you the benefit of the doubt, posers normally spout off some sort of BS or a wiki article.......
People who use the word 'poser' also belong in that group

ever notice that people who use the term are the exact type of people they are referring to? (in general, i dont know enough of lennox to judge that)

always fun to watch internet forum special olympics.

who will get the gold? oh, the suspense.

saejinoh said:
always fun to watch internet forum special olympics.

you know, they always say how the commentators are the worst part of the olympics.

TaG said:

I've already started referring to it on various sites as the "Panda", and shall continue to do so until the name sticks.

It looks like a Panda, ffs!

D.

PoisonedV said:
People who use the word 'poser' also belong in that group

ever notice that people who use the term are the exact type of people they are referring to? (in general, i dont know enough of lennox to judge that)
poser was a general and fairly neutral term, i could have used...SKiddy for example, but few people know what that means...

*groans* yes i have...im no SKiddy, but i aint no master either, not even close and i am willing to admit to it...

saejinoh said:
*duct tapes laptop to head and jumps up and down* Oh! Me! ME! :wacko: <_< :lol:

Dunny said:
TaG said:

I've already started referring to it on various sites as the "Panda", and shall continue to do so until the name sticks.

It looks like a Panda, ffs!

D.

calling it a "Panda" makes no sense what so ever...

Lennox Rosomer said:
poser was a general and fairly neutral term, i could have used...SKiddy for example, but few people know what that means...
yeah, like i tend to not use words longer than 6 letters, because, you know, people might not know what they mean, im such a genius im one of the few people who know

PoisonedV said:
Lennox Rosomer said:
yeah, like i tend to not use words longer than 6 letters, because, you know, people might not know what they mean, im such a genius im one of the few people who know
ive the sudden feeling that you're mocking me... <_<

more than six :D

Back