Pandora Keyboard Layout

Do you want the Menu key to be labelled with the Pandora logo?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't Care

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy crap not again! what, you don't think they've thought about the "ergonomy" of the kb?!

Request lock

bazt said:
holy crap not again! what, you don't think they've thought about the "ergonomy" of the kb?!

Request lock
Seconded.

After "6 months and over 50 pages of lengthy discussion" I'm sure the devs have seen and considered the layouts suggested
:rolleyes:

I don't think minor differences in key positions will have a drastic effect on ergonomics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ctrl and Alt were used a lot in old games. This makes them important but when I think of games I played with Ctrl and Alt keys I don't think the L and R would be such a bad place for them.

The only down side is that the if you have Pandora on your lap and are typing the Ctrl and Alt keys would be basically inaccessible. You would need to stop and pic up the console to do a Ctrl+C copy (though I'm guessing that is not a combination used by the OS any way). Also you seldom use . , when not typing in game because it is so far away from the traditional wasd layout.

I would personally ditch the € £ ¥ but this is not a product purely targeted at an American market and besides it occurs to me that no matter what currency is standard in a users home country 2 of those three could be mapped for additional Ctrl and Alt keys.

I vote Kagato.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back