Release Pandora-Msx V1.1.0

the games work really well at 45fps :) I love the keyboard input I only miss the f1-f10 keys. But its just so full of awesome to play the msx on the train with a keyboard :)

I don't remember where I heard it, but I believe that his Pandora broke and he stopped supporting it. He last logged in today, so you could send him a message and find out more.

Just found the source for that. The great irony: It's a rumour that started in November last year when someone shared the contents of a PM against his wishes >.< I don't know if his hardware is completely fixed, but he has released Pandora software since then.

I've already left a message for him elsewhere, I'm sure we'll hear from him when he has time.

Gruso said:
Just found the source for that. The great irony: It's a rumour that started in November last year when someone shared the contents of a PM against his wishes >.< I don't know if his hardware is completely fixed, but he has released Pandora software since then.

I've already left a message for him elsewhere, I'm sure we'll hear from him when he has time.

Hi Dude,

My pandora is working good enough to port and to test any homebrew :). Last past few weeks i was really busy and i had not a lot of spare time (or i spent it to test new linux distro on my PCs etc ...), i hope to find some time in march to come back on caanoo or pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
zx-81 said:
Gruso said:

Hi Dude,

My pandora is working good enough to port and to test any homebrew :) . Last past few weeks i was really busy and i had not a lot of spare time (or i spent it to test new linux distro on my PCs etc ...), i hope to find some time in march to come back on caanoo or pandora.

Does this mean we can have a VecX port? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back