Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaGaIn

Still Fresh
If you look at gizmondoforums.com you fill find that Carl Freer has confirmed the relaunch of the Gizmondo and answered a few qustions about it. Is the Gizmondo better than the pandora since it receives support from the open source community as well as the big names?

Pandora- Emulators
Gizmondo- SDK, Emulators, Games, Videos (that work), Music (that works in normal formats)

Research before you vote

MaGaIn said:
Pandora- Emulators
Gizmondo- SDK, Emulators, Games, Videos (that work), Music (that works in normal formats)

Research before you vote
I think you should research, pandora has far more capabilities.
It will support pretty much any video or music formats under the sun, will run open-source games. And as for the SDK, thats a bit obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:
flatmush said:
MaGaIn said:
Pandora- Emulators

Research before you vote
I think you should research, pandora has far more capabilities.
It will support pretty much any video or music formats under the sun, will run open-source games. And as for the SDK, thats a bit obvious.

I refuse to buy a product from a character (Freer) and company with horribly horribly unethical standards. For one, it goes against my own principles. Two, he/they would probably have no qualms about shafting their customers.

It's either a pandora or nothing for me right now.

Mr. Freer has never done anything unethical. He was cleared by liquidators. He is innoncent of any wrongdoing.

Are you working for gizmondo? No one here gives a flying shit about the gizmondo.

MaGaIn said:
Pandora- Emulators

Research before you vote
I hate to feed trolls or start flaming. But seriously. Since when does the pandora not have an SDK, games, videos that work and music that works? Seriously.

MaGaIn said:
Mr. Freer has never done anything unethical. He was cleared by liquidators. He is innoncent of any wrongdoing.
... except for going into business with a bunch of criminals? Having done nothing wrong doesn't exclude Freer from being an idiot when it comes to entrepreneurial activities.

MaGaIn said:
Pandora- Emulators

Research before you vote
That's nice; you put up a poll and when -- rather not unexpectedly -- the vote doesn't swing your way, you start lying.

Some piece of work you are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back