Pandora Over Christmas

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
If anyone wants to come and try a Pandora over Christmas just PM me.

As you mostly know I'm in (north) County Durham, which is near Newcastle upon Tyne.

Some user (or press) previews will go down quite well I hope, and we are so pleased with the device we want people to come and have a try.

And for us unfortunate enough to live on t'other side of the planet, maybe another MAME or N64 vid? :)

I even cant get enough of Outrun!

craigix said:

As you mostly know I'm in (north) County Durham, which is near Newcastle upon Tyne.

Some user (or press) previews will go down quite well I hope, and we are so pleased with the device we want people to come and have a try.
I would say love to but, as I live over in Canada, that would be quite a trip. Regardless, have a merry Christmas, everybody! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very tempting offer but living in Ohio, I'm not able to make the trip. I would love to test it out though but I will more than likely have to wait on my own. Which I hope comes in January at least or maybe even an early birthday (February) :D present for me!!!

Is it easy enough to get public transport to your gaff? :)

#1 GameMaster said:
Very tempting offer but living in Ohio, I'm not able to make the trip. I would love to test it out though but I will more than likely have to wait on my own. Which I hope comes in January at least or maybe even an early birthday (February) :D present for me!!!
well let me know if you change your mind so i can hitch a flight with you as im just around the corner of you

craigix said:

Fantastic Offer, but Im in London

How about I pay postage costs from yours and back to yours next week ! - Promise, cross my heart, ill send it back ;) :ph34r:

Seriously looking fwd to January!

2 hours to get there... Snow, so about 4 hours... but Pandora... hmm...

Oh wait, I can't drive.

Oh my, what an offer. Hopefully someone is lucky enough to take that. I, unfortunately, am not since I live in Finland. Anyways, merry christmas to Pandora and to the community. Or happy holydays if someone's not celebrating christmas.

Arrrgh, I would love to, but I live in the US. Not that my parents would let me visit a strange roof-jumping man whom they believe scammed me outta my money. :lol:

I'm on holiday in London but it'd take me around 5 hours to get to Craig's according to google maps so as much as I want to try out the Pandora I'd take me too long to get there. Also the fact that I've got plenty of sight seeing left to do as well.

Back