Pandora Production in Texas?

Dr_Subtitles

Still Fresh
Oh my fucking god guys! when will the Pandora be available in the U.S. for purchase?? i want one so bad!

Oh my fucking god guys! when will the Pandora be available in the U.S. for purchase?? i want one so bad!

The boards are produced in Texas, the Pandoras themselves are assembled in the UK. This won't stop you preordering one though, since they are shipped anywhere in the world (well, at least almost anywhere.)

its only available through preorder and batch 1 is sold out (4000 units)batch 2(4000)units is available to preorder.If you want one send email to sales@openpandora The boards are being made in texas.

please do some more research on the pandora so you know what youre dealing with, based on your post, it seems you know little of the project

The boards are produced in Texas, the Pandoras themselves are assembled in the UK. This won't stop you preordering one though, since they are shipped anywhere in the world (well, at least almost anywhere.)

Where will they NOT ship them? Antarctica?

Yeah, I don't think anyone has a problem shipping to Antarctica. I don't think any company thinks 'Dang Antartican scammers!!! No way am I loosing money to them!'

That and there are only 1000 people living there at one time and that number is broken up in to each nations scientific research centers, there is no way you can scam companies from Antarctica. Unless of course a Norwegian scientist is hanging out in front of Russia's installation to be the first one to rummage through their mail for their ill gotten gain. I just hope the Norwegian makes it back to his base without dieing of exposure. In the end he has to wonder 'Was the risk worth this netbook?'

As far as where they can't send them, If the UK is anything like the US, there may be a lot of regulations regarding sending any kind of computing device to a lot of third-world countries. Ever try to mail an XBox to Iran? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back