Pandora Purchase

linc186

Still Fresh
Hey all. around 3:45PM today I sent an email through aol.com to sales@openpandora.org asking if I could purchase a pandora from the second batch. It's now 8:28 PM and stil no email back..is this normal?

linc186 said:
Hey all. around 3:45PM today I sent an email through aol.com to sales@openpandora.org asking if I could purchase a pandora from the second batch. It's now 8:28 PM and stil no email back..is this normal?

Try openpandorasales@gmail.com . That's where all my correspondence with the OP ladies took place when I ordered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, a reply can come in 2-3 hours, or it can take 2-3 days. Each is normal, depending on when they get your email. Just sit tight, and if you don't hear anything within 3 days, just drop em another email. They will answer when they can!

Chris

The rational, patient, and polite way to handle this type of thing is to wait for a few business days, and if you don't receive a response after that time has elapsed, then kindly send another message.

Robotron therapy as needed said:
The rational, patient, and polite way to handle this type of thing is to wait for a few business days, and if you don't receive a response after that time has elapsed, then kindly send another message.
I believe the term is "constructive criticism". I'm trying to keep in mind that this community spans many ages and nationalities.

Hello,

Yeah, it's weekend, and it's not like there is a 24/7 pandora ordering team available ;) i'd say wait till monday, and if you received nothing by the time it's evening, try the other mail adress. Won't delay it at all probably, a day does make as much of a difference anymore as the time when some lucky guys ordered (Yay! ; )

Just my thoughts,

Cheers!

Nova said:
linc186 said:

Try openpandorasales@gmail.com . That's where all my correspondence with the OP ladies took place when I ordered.

sales@openpandora.org redirects to openpandorasales@gmails.com ;)

Last edited:
We have 378 emails from the last two days and don't normally answer them at the weekend but are answering some due to the sheer volume.

EvilDragon said:
Nova said:
linc186 said:

sales@openpandora.org redirects to openpandorasales@gmails.com ;)

Haha that makes sense then :p.

Do bear in mind that, as far as I can see from the timestamp on your post (4:31am GMT) and the time you give in the post, you are in a different time-zone to the Pandora team. They're UK-based. ;)

really? so nobodys even going to mention the fact that he uses AOL?

No, because as far as I'm aware, that isn't at all relevant to the request for information with regard to ordering a Pandora.

Indeed, it was rather helpful to mention which service the e-mail was sent through, as it would have saved someone asking later if it turned out to be a spam-filter preventing a response.

DaMummy said:
really? so nobodys even going to mention the fact that he uses AOL?
Bashing the ISP is not constructive to the thread. AOL is capable of sending and receiving email just fine.

Edit: Looks like I've been beaten to the punch.

Drack said:
Bashing the ISP is not constructive to the thread. AOL is capable of sending and receiving email just fine.
AOL does have a reputation for having extremely aggressive spam filters which sometimes discard legitimate emails. I don't know whether this is still the case or not, but it has been a problem in the past.

AOL does have that reputation indeed, and I'm guessing that's why linc186 mentioned that that's what he sent his e-mail with, but I strongly suspect that this isn't why DaMummy asked what he asked. :p

Prometheus said:
AOL does have that reputation indeed, and I'm guessing that's why linc186 mentioned that that's what he sent his e-mail with, but I strongly suspect that this isn't why DaMummy asked what he asked. :p
[/quote
Actually, I mentioned it because it may have been significant for some reason or another. However, I've never experienced losing mail to over aggressive spam filters, and honestly, i don't think it has the greatest spam filter ever... I get emails inviting me to Canadian drugs, telling me that my credit score sucks, etc... XD

Okay, now you guys have me paranoid... Should I send another email from my gmail account?

There's no need to be paranoid. It's a weekend, and as Craig said, they're inundated with e-mails right now. Just wait a couple of days. ;)

Yeah. It's not like you're going to miss a ship date or anything like that.

Back