Pandora 'Quick Overview' video from ED

Brilliant video ED, nice music too! My wife was like "OMG SUPERFROG!!!" so I'm gonna need 2 more from batch 2 when I can scrape the funds. One for her and one for my aspergic 6yr old for school and play, as they are NOT having mine!

Fzero said:
pandora panic I'm really looking forward to as well

Aaah! I forgot to put that into the video! As well as FreeCiv... damn!

what's the arkanoid style game at the end there, is it an emu game or an arkanoid clone open source game?

C64, Krakout 3.
Definately the Arkanoid game with the cooles music ever :D

Last edited:
Safety ED;)
I'll be sure to check that one out too, and parts 1 & 2 too ... Have to admit I've missed out on those versions on C64 then as I didn't get much play on a C64, back in the day I was with Team Speccy

A great promotion video for the Pandora, I think this is going to make sure the pandora will sell more units.

EDIT:

Btw this is also shows that the makers of the Pandora arent just some hobbyists but that they can really make proffessional videos. Hopefully this vid will show up on some big webpages

A real slick vid that must have taken a while to put together - with such quality media how can it fail!

The bit about USB devices is simply not true. You need USB2.0 or the device will not work. (A hub does not count because otherwise you could say the Pandora did this and that too.)

Spirit said:
The bit about USB devices is simply not true. You need USB2.0 or the device will not work. (A hub does not count because otherwise you could say the Pandora did this and that too.)

it can use 1.1 you just need a mini-USb cable (or does requiring a cable also not count)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bosbeetle said:
how did you play commander keen4 ? via dosbox? the commander keen engine seems not to run it.

Yep, exactly.

Spirit said:

Well, first, it says ALMOST all devices. Most recent devices are USB2.0.
And why shouldn't it count if you have to use a hub?
You need an additional device, but otherwise it works.

Wifi internet connection also doesn't work if you don't have an accesspoint handy ;)

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
Bosbeetle said:
how did you play commander keen4 ? via dosbox? the commander keen engine seems not to run it.

Yep, exactly.

Spirit said:

Well, first, it says ALMOST all devices. Most recent devices are USB2.0.
And why shouldn't it count if you have to use a hub?
You need an additional device, but otherwise it works.

Wifi internet connection also doesn't work if you don't have an accesspoint handy ;)

would be nice if it didnt stop working if you accidentaly connects a usb 1/1.1 device :)
hope its fixable in software... :/

woh! great video. I need to install some software to create a video using my new camcorder (canon HF S21) and see what i can do ^^

Mjlink said:
Anyone mind interpreting all the disclaimers at the end?
"We've shown you some games running in emulators. Not everywhere allows this. Check laws in your country to figure out if this is actually legal or not."

that vid makes me want to buy another pandora :( ill need to come back in a year or so i think.

WizardStan said:
Mjlink said:
Anyone mind interpreting all the disclaimers at the end?
"We've shown you some games running in emulators. Not everywhere allows this. Check laws in your country to figure out if this is actually legal or not."
"We know you're probably gonna use illegal emulators on this thing, but don't tell anyone we said that!" :p

Back