Pandora Screenshots

If you need wallpapers, remember that http://pandorawalls.dyndns.org/ is still up. (Oh god my server's gonna die; it's hosting like 5 different web pages atm)

Also, I'll create an incrediblific theme once I have my Pandora, so stay tuned another couple of months.

Paddy, you seem quite proud of your screenshots (having posted them in three threads) B)

What gamma settings are you using? My brighttness seems way lower, and I'd like to ramp it up.

Thanks for leaving nothing on the desktop, I'm one of those people that believe that icons ON the desktop OVER the desktop background and aesthetics don't mix :p

Wolfsclaw said:
Thanks for leaving nothing on the desktop, I'm one of those people that believe that icons ON the desktop OVER the desktop background and aesthetics don't mix :p

Never look at my XP desktop. You'd have a heart attack I think ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this is overkill ,just thought i would shout out to the guys who made these Pandora wallpapers ! (lcd 25) (gamma default pandora setting) in desktop settings its (brightness 0)(saturation 1.0)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Firefox looking lovely:

screen100615215326.png

screen100615215647.png

Like paddys nes cart wallpaper and the one behind the mahjong game with the neon tube pandora logos.
I want mine! ;)

How about a chrome shot (seriously dont get the whole two separate bars, every browser should have omnibar (must do, but include another one, waste))

@paddy - Excellent pictures! And thanks for including your internet radio stream in one of them - I was wondering what you were using for that (because my favourite station relies on Flash, I can't listen to it on my Pandora yet, so I was hoping to find out what others were listening to). :lol:

I'll post some as soon as my Pandora is repaired/replaced, I promise.
grin.gif

Alerino said:
in TWO MONTHS, Prome?
hopefully NOT!

Me too at some point (repair/replacement).

No more guides for a while I guess (I like to test on the Pandora to be sure).

jasay said:
mali said:
O, there it is.
I'd really like to see a comparison between windowed and fullscreen. Creating a fullscreen environment for Pandora is a must, imo. I miss the matchbox discussions *sigh*.

mali said:
I'd really like to see a comparison between windowed and fullscreen. Creating a fullscreen environment for Pandora is a must, imo. I miss the matchbox discussions *sigh*.
I'd really like a Pandora to be able to demonstrate it with.

Are these epic desktops a result of epic hacking or epic possibilities in the standard settings-departement?

tantepose said:
Are these epic desktops a result of epic hacking or epic possibilities in the standard settings-departement?

No hacking. We just installed new XFCE themes! There's no gui way to to it (in XFCE generally) so you have to crack out a Terminal window and get dirty copying the files across.

Do you guys really want a full screen browser screenshot? It looks exactly as you would imagine it!

SomeGuy99 said:
Do you guys really want a full screen browser screenshot? It looks exactly as you would imagine it!
No, it's ok. I have my N800 to check how it looks. The toolbar and window decorations look just horrible, because they waste so much space, that's all.
Sorry, this is not the thread to discuss this, so I'll shut up now :)

mali said:
SomeGuy99 said:
No, it's ok. I have my N800 to check how it looks. The toolbar and window decorations look just horrible, because they waste so much space, that's all.
Sorry, this is not the thread to discuss this, so I'll shut up now :)

I just thought it was funny. It simply looks like... the webpage!

Here you go Mali:

screen100615224659.png

screen100615224709.png

screen100615224744.png

Back