Pandora seems to be dead.

Fluff

I haven't used it in quite awhile, been rather busy. The last time I did use it it worked completely fine though.

It won't turn on, and doesn't appear to charge at all. I have no idea what could be wrong with it.

Original black pandora.

If its run right down.. I think you need to hook up the charger and leave it charging for a good while before it starts showing signs of charging.

Indeed,when the battery is totally discharged, plug the AC, and wait a while (can be 10mn).

I've let it sit for an entire day and nothing has become of it.

No response with or without the battery in.

May want to check if your charger is still functional too.

Alright, I gave it ten minutes, put the battery back in, plugged it in, and still nothing.

I don't, but I do have various methods I could try charging it, ps3 cable, and usb.

USB alone may not be able to supply enough current to power up with a dead battery.

I have a NES in my room, it uses the same cord as the Pandora, if I pop the adapter on it would that work?

I have a NES in my room, it uses the same cord as the Pandora, if I pop the adapter on it would that work?

Yikes, It's a 9 volt adapter and I think it outputs AC if I recall. The pandora is 5 volt DC.. It outputting AC alone could really damage the Pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Sony PSP charger is generally the perfect match if you know anyone that has one.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't have a second battery, right?

First to check is whether the battery is still good or not.

If your Pandora was good before not using it I don't see why it should be broken now.

Battery might have discharged too much and get damaged.

Is there really no way for you to test the battery?

No sadly not, and I thought the same thing.

Does the sites sell extra batteries? I might order a new one and see how that goes.

Alright. Thanks for the replies everyone. Hopefully a new battery does the trick.

Back