Pandora Specific XFCE Theme?

for the later part yes. But first you'll need to build the theme engine. Using OE for that should be the best way to do this (but that mean setup an OE build environnement, then create a recepiece for it)

lol I guess thats never gonna happen then :/I was looking forward to that theme too it looks mint.

lol I guess thats never gonna happen then :/I was looking forward to that theme too it looks mint.
Why ?

DJWillis have documented how to setup an OE environnement on his blog and it is pretty strait forward.

The recepice shouldn't be larger (or more complex) than this one.

because I have no linux skills what so ever lol I have never managed to compile anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
for the later part yes. But first you'll need to build the theme engine. Using OE for that should be the best way to do this (but that mean setup an OE build environnement, then create a recepiece for it)
I see the letters and recognise the words but somehow can't quite grasp the sentences. :p

because I have no linux skills what so ever lol I have never managed to compile anything.
It's not actually that difficult. To setup an OE environment, you just follow a simple set of commands: checkout, configure, make; then bitbake the proper recipe. You don't actually have to know anything, just follow the instructions.

Now I just have to remember where those instructions are...

^ Thankyou. The link did work back when I posted it last November, though. ;)

Back