Pandora Statistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spadoof

Website
Visit site
Dear Readers,

This is just an unofficial survey that I am compiling. Please answer truthfully. I want to know how many people right now have the money to purchase the Pandora and want to. The way I want this to be done is just by leaving a short comment like...................Yes I have $330 and if I could today, I would buy a pandora. This is again for a unofficial survey. DON'T RESPOND IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY OR DONT WANT ONE. Thanks

-Spadoof :gp2x

You soon will be mine :pandora1:

Yes I have the money, yes I would buy one instantly if they were ready and available today.
And I'm totally casual as far as programming or anything goes, I'm pretty much into it just for the games and multimedia.

There are several reasons behind it. 1) To give the creators an idea behind how many are ready to buy, 2) to compare the initial sales of the gp2x to the pandora (first month). 3) Personal Interest 4) Possibly to use as data for an econmics project in school (lol).

schnitzelboy: I dont give a crap about you or your precious time. Read the top of the page. Only reply if you have the money or want one. I dont care about your opinions..........;)

Yes, of course.

But to be honest, this is a pointless thread - there are *countless* other polls (whether in poll form or not) which have checked whether people want to buy one.

Consequently, I'm locking it, for reasons of forum tidyness. Sorry.

EDIT: If there is a *particular* reason why those other threads won't suffice, then PM me, and I'll re-open it. But if it's for an economics project, the format is fundamentally flawed - all you'll get are the people who are active on these forums responding, and even then, only those who haven't become tired of repeated threads asking the same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back