Pandora-Tan Character Art

RoboShmup said:
Forget the Asian girls. Our mascot should be Ed Wood.

What about Craig? He's quite photogenic. We could give him a pair of triple D implants, wrap a short pleated skirt around his waist and stick a dummy in his mouth :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Legal age is set to follow when (mainly females) become "of age". You do know that this, due to better diet, and changes in how we live, happens at a lower age then it did when most of the "civilized" world set the rules? Bulgaria, i believe, has the same age set to 14. Are they all child molesters? Most the world say it's 15. What makes 'them' more right then the places that say 16?
Actually, Just go the easy route. Don't look, if you don't like it.
B!

clippa said:
Can't we just have the cute penguin as the mascot instead?
Ok! Despite Tj's superb efforts I agree we need a penguin with Pandora theme and huge knockers. Can we try an make the Penguin look at least 22 and only mildly attractive.

clippa said:
what's wrong with the cute penguin? Just putting it out there. I remember when mascots were blokes in big furry suits :(
Don't take this the wrong way, but I'd rather not have the Pandora be associated with the "blokes in furry suits".

And this isn't official mascot art anyway, so you could have that picture of Chiyo in a penguin suit for all anyone cares (I'm too lazy to dig it up), OpenPandora won't endorse anything that would get them in legal trouble anyway.

lulzfish said:
clippa said:
what's wrong with the cute penguin? Just putting it out there. I remember when mascots were blokes in big furry suits :(
Don't take this the wrong way, but I'd rather not have the Pandora be associated with the "blokes in furry suits".

And this isn't official mascot art anyway, so you could have that picture of Chiyo in a penguin suit for all anyone cares (I'm too lazy to dig it up), OpenPandora won't endorse anything that would get them in legal trouble anyway.
335px-Tux.svg.png

It looks like you can use Tux for free. I remember the quake tux being open source as well.

I can't find the Quake Tux, but there are lots of other edits, the OP team could do their own.

If you'd like to start a thread for a penguin or panda bear mascot, go for it.

Getting back on topic: I enjoyed the cleaned up versions of both TJ's image and (naw)mcx's girlfriend's image.

I may have mentioned it before, but I also really enjoyed saejinoh's latest image.

wardred said:
If you'd like to start a thread for a penguin or panda bear mascot, go for it.

Getting back on topic. . .
LOL, off topic is on topic in these threads.

lulzfish said:
And this isn't official mascot art anyway, so you could have that picture of Chiyo in a penguin suit for all anyone cares (I'm too lazy to dig it up)
pandorapenguin.jpg

Well, glad to see my screw up is back to 0 now. My bad, I was responding to someone that was already off topic and someone said I was off and I was just joking about it.

Technically it was on topic, someone thought a girl shouldn't be the mascot and a penguin or panda should be. But re-reading the first post I realized it was starting to get de-railed.

wardred said:
Getting back on topic: I enjoyed the cleaned up versions of both TJ's image and (naw)mcx's girlfriend's image.

I may have mentioned it before, but I also really enjoyed saejinoh's latest image.

My thoughts exactly, except that the rings in her arms on (naw)mcx's girlfriend's image, they made me think of the pain such a hardcore piercing must cause.

clippa said:
Sexualised children may sell your product in Japan, but in the UK, it's more likely to get it banned :D
Hate to be blunt, but those of you who want a penguin (or panda) mascot are in the wrong thread. This is a Pandora-tan thread. There was a mascot thread that involved pandas and penguins (among others) last year that you can read up on: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/48067-pandora-mascot/

Anyway, can we keep this thread on topic, folks? I mean, we haven't even seen chibiinochi's update yet so this thread is far from dead. Would be nice if we could keep it on topic for as long as he and I are working on our stuff. Thanks :)

-Tj- said:
clippa said:
Sexualised children may sell your product in Japan, but in the UK, it's more likely to get it banned :D
Hate to be blunt, but those of you who want a penguin (or panda) mascot are in the wrong thread. This is a Pandora-tan thread. There was a mascot thread that involved pandas and penguins (among others) last year that you can read up on: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/48067-pandora-mascot/

Anyway, can we keep this thread on topic, folks? I mean, we haven't even seen chibiinochi's update yet so this thread is far from dead. Would be nice if we could keep it on topic for as long as he and I are working on our stuff. Thanks :)
I don't see why clippa's post was off topic, he though some pictures here were 'Sexualised children', someone quoted him saying something about legal trouble using a penguin and I corrected that post said Alan Cox said it was ok to use if you want.

I started it though, not Clippa, he was just suggesting something and I posted a picture of Tux, sorry, my bad.

What's wrong with going off topic anyway? It's not like we're having a serious political debate or anything. This is a social forum and these threads are like conversations. Conversations evolve from what they started from and go off in all different directions. Let them grow, don't keep pinning their wings and reigning them in.
Like exodus says though, it's all on-topic as far as I can tell.

Back