Pandora-Tan Character Art

oh man I still love that pandora boy animation so much. I'd love to see that at startup. (maybe with some cold_storage music :) )

Hope you get stuff settled! Life can be cruel. I also hope zomb'd and the nail games will still be made.

I must have watched it, transfixed, for a couple dozen loops or so. It's fun :)

Wade-newb said:
Well, making it hot instead of cute is a digression from the norm. But then again, so is the Pandora.

well fanboys of every system say so, actually :D

especially SONY fanboys :p

we are better than them i say!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
nik166 said:
Wade-newb said:
Well, making it hot instead of cute is a digression from the norm. But then again, so is the Pandora.

well fanboys of every system say so, actually :D

especially SONY fanboys :p

we are better than them i say!! :D

Actually...
craigix said:
The unit does not get hot at all. I've used the Pandora for about 7 hours so far.

:p

-Tj- said:
20091210_Pandora.png

I envisioned a girl based on Pandora to be fairly mature; a little loli girl didn't seem to fit the image.

I disagree with the sentiment that Lolis cannot exude maturity. I cannot speak for anyone else, but I for one would love to see this -tan's loli incarnation.

Really liking the first one there.. Awesome work.

It should be easy enough for anyone seasoned with Linux to create a bootsplash screen with that image.

B-ZaR said:
nice gravedig :p
When I linked to this from the painted Pandoras thread I considered putting "don't bump" like I did for Mr Gonzo's thread. But I thought, it really wouldn't hurt if it was bumped. ;) Same for Monk's wallpaper WIP thread.

It sucks that TJ never did come out with the polished product. I like the girl, i think i dated her sister a while back...
B!

The first one looks really cool. The second one is not a bad drawing (pretty good actually), but misfits a little for the Pandora, I guess. The first one is more mature and has more vibe surrounding the total picture.

Keep up the good work.

Gruso said:
B-ZaR said:
nice gravedig :p
When I linked to this from the painted Pandoras thread I considered putting "don't bump" like I did for Mr Gonzo's thread. But I thought, it really wouldn't hurt if it was bumped. ;) Same for Monk's wallpaper WIP thread.

I should've been more verbose :D. I meant the gravedig itself was nice, because I liked this thread as well :). So in the realm of gravedigs, this is one of the nicer ones. Hence "nice gravedig". I even attempted to communicate my emotion response category using an emoticon.

Wow, didn't expect to see this thread resurrected. :eek: I was actually going to start a new thread when I got around to working on her again, and link back to this thread.

Mr B said:
It sucks that TJ never did come out with the polished product.
Sorry 'bout that... :p Not long after I finished the version in the first post, real life caught up with me and didn't let up. The bulk of it is just about done soon, so I can go back to Pandora-tan and other stuff I've been meaning to get back to.

I've been sketching out ideas as they come to me. Maybe I'll post them here when I'm ready to, instead of starting a new one.

-Tj- said:
Wow, didn't expect to see this thread resurrected. :eek: I was actually going to start a new thread when I got around to working on her again, and link back to this thread.

Mr B said:
It sucks that TJ never did come out with the polished product.
Sorry 'bout that... :p Not long after I finished the version in the first post, real life caught up with me and didn't let up. The bulk of it is just about done soon, so I can go back to Pandora-tan and other stuff I've been meaning to get back to.

I've been sketching out ideas as they come to me. Maybe I'll post them here when I'm ready to, instead of starting a new one.

You should try to get someone to make sprites based off of her for a Pandora-themed game. ;) (Like Mr. Gonzo, for instance <.<)

-God Ginrai

Geez, it's been over a month since my last post in this huh. Unfortunately, no new updates yet. The newer design is still in my head, though I'm not sure who'll like it when it's on paper since it's more moe than the currently public version. :p

Back