Pandora touchscreen randomly stop working

AnimatedFreak

Very Active Member
Hi, I got my Pandora and I am loving it. It does just what I wanted it to do and way more! It's running the new Super Zaxxon beta 1.1

But there are some small problem (probably because it's in beta) and one that is not so small is that the touchscreen randomly stops working. It's really annoying when working with the pandora. The only way to fix it, is to restart the Pandora. It usually occurs when I multitask. Especially Firefox seams to make the touchscreen stop. I have yet to have this problem occur when I play any games.

I didn't find any other forum topics about this. Is there anyone else who have this problem? Or any does anyone know a way to fix it other than restarting the Pandora?

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing others noting this in the beta testing thread for Super Zaxxon. No fix that I can recall, but the thread is long and I kind of gloss over it some.

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing others noting this in the beta testing thread for Super Zaxxon. No fix that I can recall, but the thread is long and I kind of gloss over it some.
Yeah I forgot to look there.

Would be good to know if it's really fixed in beta2, haven't seen any reports so far (but effort was put in).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hadn't had that problem with beta 2 so far, so it is either fixed or really rare now :)

But maybe some others could report too,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back