Pandora?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dak

Still Fresh
I am going out with CronoTriggerfan. As a gay couple we will be buying anniversary gifts for each other coming up real soon. Me, being the man of the relationship, I feel like I should get him a Pandora. What do you guys think?

I might do that. CronoTriggerfan says I have really potent and tasty sperm though.

someone ban this troll, it's getting annoying

edit: also, the post above me is possibly the most hilarious sentence i have ever read

CronoTriggerfan is really gay and wants one bad. I think I'll give it to him.

Kyosys said:
someone ban this troll, it's getting annoying

edit: also, the post above me is possibly the most hilarious sentence i have ever read
trolling lightens up a board

he should stay

Last edited by a moderator:
Mithrildor said:
WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH GAY PEOPLE? People are so unrespectful this days. Gay people are people to! I think the mods should give you a ban.
gay

Lol im not gay , i just want to know why people are so disrespectful this days.

Black people got sicriminated , people from Turkey and marroc here in the netherlands to, everyone hates gays and Bush is an asshole (ok thats right)

Turnip said:

he should stay

thank you. i didn't mean to troll, and i didn't mean it an a mean way. i just don't know if if gay people desire things different than straight people.

EDIT: there's nothing wrong with being gay.

Kyosys said:
I don't mind trolling so much, but he's a useless thread factory.
his threads do keep getting closed tho, which i assume is why he keeps starting new ones. The way these boards are moderated clearly needs looking at. We should all have more respect for people's right to freedom of expression.

M&D Cheese said:
Turnip said:

he should stay

thank you. i didn't mean to troll, and i didn't mean it an a mean way. i just don't know if if gay people desire things different than straight people.

EDIT: there's nothing wrong with being gay.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back