Pandora's Dynasty

The video was banned from YouTube because it featured visuals from Clockwork Orange and the theme song from Dynasty. It was on Dailymotion for a while, but I decided to reboot WootsonTV and raise the bar for all my videos. Some videos needed to disappear, and unfortunately this also included Pandora's Dynasty.

WootsonTV.com is offline because my domain provider hooked my real name and address to the DNS information. Sorry, but I can't have that because this seriously invades my privacy. And who knows what problems I can await while uploading video remixes to the Internet.

I don't have the Sony Vegas project file for Pandora's Dynasty anymore, and also not the original render. What I can do is remake the video with higher quality material.

Very nicely done mate

A bit of the old ultraviolence yeeeees

Seeing it back made me laugh so hard. Had so much fun creating the video.

The image quality is somewhat low by todays standards, because I used a Kodak Zi8 pocket video camera to record everything, and the parts from Clockwork Orange were from my personal DVD (so not in HD). Now I have a Sony HX9V, which records with awesome picture quality and the movie must surely be downloadable somewhere in 720p or 1080p. I'm going to give this video another shot if it doesn't get into any trouble again at sswam's YouTube channel. Will have to wait a few days to see how things work out.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/niPco_fLe-s?feature=oembed

I'm going to give this video another shot if it doesn't get into any trouble again at sswam's YouTube channel. Will have to wait a few days to see how things work out.

Hopefully it won't.

YouTube sent me this already:

Your video, "Pandora's Dynasty", may have content that is owned or licensed by WMG, but it’s

still available on YouTube! In some cases, ads may appear next to it.

This claim is not penalizing your account status. Visit your Copyright Notice page

(http://www.youtube.c..._id=niPco_fLe-s) for more details on the policy applied to your video.

Sincerely,

- The YouTube Team

and that page says:

Pandora's Dynasty

Your video may include the following copyrighted content:

Acknowledged claims

• "TV Land Presents Favorite TV Theme Songs / Bill Conti-Theme From Dynasty", sound recording administered by:
    WMG

What does this mean?

Your video is still available worldwide. In some cases ads may appear next to your video. Please note that the video's status can change, if the policies chosen by the content owners change. Learn more about copyright on YouTube.

This claim does not affect your account status.

They didn't notice Alex yet, I guess. Shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone!

We can always host it on a private server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back