Paper Pandora PNG

Binky

Death's Steed
Staff member
Here is a printable image for anyone who needs a paper model Pandora in a hurry.

pandora-printable3.png

Red lines CUT

Blue lines FOLD

Only remove the areas marked with a big cross.

Try to print on A4 with the Ignore Margins option turned ON

Use the extended tabs to form the edges of the bottom panel.

I advise gluing some card under the lower console, then you can hold it without it buckling.

You could also cut out the SD card slots and put real sd cards in,

or cut out the screen and slide screenshots in and out. Or are you normal? :rolleyes:

Enjoy!

Using a good quality printer, the screen resolution should be correct too! (Unless it got lost in image processing!)

Lol, I remember some like this coming up, when almost nobody had a pandora... Good old times.

Lol, I remember some like this coming up, when almost nobody had a pandora... Good old times.
It still hasn't hit working production though. How many people in the world have a Pandora now? 3000? 4500?

• Does anyone have any ideas on how to make the hinge work better?

Last edited by a moderator:
3000 units and most probably less users (quite some folks with 2 or more pandora's out there :eek: )

You can do better than that! It's not even black! AND there are no letters on the keys!

...amateur. :p

You want to give some more cash to the Big Eeevil Domination bent CorrorpororaySHON that makes your printer cartridges by printing a page of basically black!?

Tell yer what, Here's a tip!

Find something with a cheap webcam, Open VLC, --> video effects --> invert

Now point your camera at your paper model: Its black! :D

I may add key labels at some point, along with a screenshot of a top secret game I'm working on (group effort among people I've persuaded to buy Pandoras!)

Ah, true, but I've got a Continuous Ink System so I don't feel the pain of new cartridges any more. :)

Back