Release PCSX ReARMed, with a new GPU

I just tried to load the gameshark .bin as if it were a game but I get a black screen so I can't load any game cheat either.Not sure if I'm missing something.I remember using the gameshark disk "back in the days" but I could be doing something wrong now since we are in a emulator. So I first step is to load the gameshark "disc" and from there I swap to the game I want to use the cheats?

Could the display gamma be saved with the other configuration data?
Whoops looks like I forgot to add it to save data..
>I can't check... but isn't it a separate function to swap a disc? could it be that the datbase to mark multidisc games could build itself based on this function e.g. disc 1 inserted card is created. swap disc function is loaded entry is written to link discs together as multi?
I'd like to avoid having to implement database. I would not mind if somebody sent a patch though.
Might be possible - main issue is finding time to code on main PC... I'll see if I can put some code together on Pandora...

First of all thanks notaz for such a great emulator, played a LOT of thps2 with it, a really nice use for my pandora!

However, I have a strange problem with Chrono Trigger, the game doesn't seem to register button presses. I can't skip the cinematic or press start to reach the menu, I don't know if I'm the only one in that situation... It worked with an old versio of pcsx, about 6 months ago. Any help/support would be greatly appreciated, but I'd understand if you don't have the time!

Thank you again for your great work!

FG

[EDIT] Nevermind, I figured out I was using an "analog" controller and that because ChronoTriger seems not to support it...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Notaz: If this is already possible, I don't know how to set it - but could you add the option to invert the y-Axis of one or the other nubs?

In FPS I always invert my mouse... so a game like Alien Resurrection is unplayable for me because I always find myself staring at the floor when I'm trying to look up. :(  

An update was just uploaded to the repo. This is maintenance release more or less, so no new features, just some compatibility fixes. Large portion of cdrom code was reworked, as well as audio sync code to solve various issues some games had. We had a few minor bugs fixed in NEON GPU too (in collaboration with Exophase). There was also a bug in run script that made every game loaded but first run at lower performance than it should (especially noticeable in doubleres mode), that was fixed too.

An update was just uploaded to the repo. This is maintenance release more or less, so no new features, just some compatibility fixes. Large portion of cdrom code was reworked, as well as audio sync code to solve various issues some games had. We had a few minor bugs fixed in NEON GPU too (in collaboration with Exophase). There was also a bug in run script that made every game loaded but first run at lower performance than it should (especially noticeable in doubleres mode), that was fixed too.
Thanks for the hard work Notaz!

You kick ass! 

Nice.

Night Raid still needs to disable dynarec to show up environment  and enemies.

tumblr_mg90lu86TT1qecmc4o1_400.jpg

Some improvements I noticed:

Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi power Battles:

- Now nicely playable on high res mode with 1100 MHz

Had black flickering before

Sound is still little laggy but not much

Gauntlet Lgends:

-No black flickering either

Was unplayable before because of flickring

Has very little flickering but not disturbing any more.

Thanks for fixing

:)

This shows what Pandora is capable of. Awesome work by the devs on this. The only problems I have had have been on opm demo discs, some demos won't load. All retail games I've tried run great.

Thanks again for all the work on this.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi power Battles:

- Now nicely playable on high res mode with 1100 MHz

Had black flickering before

Sound is still little laggy but not much

Gauntlet Lgends:

-No black flickering either

Was unplayable before because of flickring
The flickering is/was most likely caused by frameskip, try turning it off.

Heyo. This emulator works amazingly, I just wish other ones were as polished.

I do have a weird bug though. My Dragon Warrior 7 eboot, which otherwise works perfectly, has very dark text. Any idea how I can fix it?

Back