Interlace: OFF
Sound: ON (XA+CD-Audio)
CPU Clock: 100%
CPU Bias: 4
CPU Core: HLE
GPU Type: Software
Auto-Save: OFF
No Game Fixes

Capcom vs. SNK - Millennium Fight 2000 Pro (E) [SLES-03889] runs fullspeed with the following settings:

CAANOO Clock: 760 MHz
RAM Tweaks: ON
Frame-Limit: OFF
Frame-Skip: 0(Video)
Interlace: OFF
Sound: ON (XA+CD-Audio)
CPU Clock: 100%
CPU Bias: 6
CPU Core: HLE
GPU Type: Software
Auto-Save: OFF
No Game Fixes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aow5Zt151uSPdHNWY1ZDbHBLYldRNEk4akdQNmlNbHc&hl=en_US#gid=0 Huh... it says Spyro 2 works but I can't seem to get it past the Insomniac logo.

I've been adding a lot of games there recently (Around 15-20 as of this post).
I also created a new column for the Interlance setting, if that's ok.
It's kind of sad to see all the Tomb Raider games just lying plain unplayable there. I tried contacting the author of PCSX4ALL, asking him if there is going to be a new release, and if there will be, is it going to fix the compatibility issues with the TR games along with tons of other great titles... I never got a reply. :/

Sorry not sure if its the right place to ask it, but are people still working on the pscx for all version of the caanoo to archive further optimasation?

rohezal said:
Sorry not sure if its the right place to ask it, but are people still working on the pscx for all version of the caanoo to archive further optimasation?

I sure hope so. I know that, if I could understand the source, I would try. Unfortunately, I only know VB and MATLAB to any usefulness.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, me too know only VB but i manage the source fine... but it won't compile, DAMN! :angry:

Choro Q3 english Translation

800Mhz
Ram tweeks on
Framelimit on
sound on
cpu core hle

Game runs 35-40fps in races. Sound appears to be slightly warped.

Only games I'm wanting to get working are Army Men series, Diablo, Dragon quest series, and lunar series for the PSX. Please if you can save me some time list the best configurations for them.

Caanoo

So far I have just the diablo file (.bin + .cue)

Just got my caanoo 3 days ago XD

Lokeal said:
Only games I'm wanting to get working are Army Men series, Diablo, Dragon quest series, and lunar series for the PSX. Please if you can save me some time list the best configurations for them.

Caanoo

Dragon quest and Lunar 2 seem to work fine for me with hle and bios at 4

LTStone said:
Lokeal said:

Caanoo

Dragon quest and Lunar 2 seem to work fine for me with hle and bios at 4

What about my precious diablo? T_T

Never tried it as I heard it has no sound..

[/quote]

LTStone said:
Never tried it as I heard it has no sound..

It runs, even with sound but its a bit slow. When you play on the fastest game mode, its play able (but its a bit slow sometimes has some lags). The sound (for quests) is understandable, but it has sometimes stutters.

LTStone said:
Has anyone tried Diablo with the new rearmed emulator?

wrong thread the new release is pcsx rearmed r11 pcsx4all is different... under news

Back