Perfect Storage Device For The Caanoo

aesir911

aesir triumphs
Has anyone heard of the MosKeyto yet? Basically it's the smallest USB drive to exist. Since the Caanoo supports USB now, this is the way to go since it is so much cheaper than sdhc cards ($28 for an 8gb). I mean look at the general specs:

USB flash drive
Storage Capacity
8 GB

Width
0.6 in

Depth
0.8 in

Height
0.4 in

Realistically you should stick to using the SD slot, so you can use the USB interface for other things like WIFI.

my guess is though that most of those games that will be wifi will be sd cards though. so for emulators and such it would be great in addition to a smaller capacity sd card.

Okay, there's just three other problems though.
First off, not even the tiniest USB device will fit beneath the Caanoo's USB cover, which is designed to fit into the port itself. You'd have to keep the cover loose if you used USB storage as the primary storage.

Secondly, $28 for 8gb isn't that great, looking on newegg.com all of these 8gb microSD cards (with SD adapter) are cheaper than that.
http://www.newegg.co...ING&PageSize=20
(Newegg only ship to America and Puerto Rica)

Thirdly, MosKeyTo is limited to 8gb, whereas the Caanoo supports up to 32gb through its SDHC slot.

MosKeyTo is cute and probably does have some advantages to it, like an ideal USB storage device for the 360 or the Wii just for being unobtrusive, but it's not quite right for Caanoo.

I have a small usb reader from my EZ-flash card (NDS) hooked through the wrist strap hole in the caanoo , just long enough to fit into the usb slot and small enough not to bother me so i could stick 32 gigs in there plus 32 gigs in the sd slot :)

IMG_0297.jpg

Back