PGS Windows 10 gaming handheld - GPD WIN competitor

I was referring to the Smach Z which was just brought up. The latest was they were to start their KS campaign on the 18th

Back on topic, I wonder if we will ever see another PGS crowdfunding attempt

"We will continue fine tuning the emulators to perfection so as to wring maximum performance.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Anyone else still having issues with their site using mobile browsers? I guess if I had a PGS it wouldn't be a problem.
Lots and lots of scripts, I had to use my alternative browser which doesn't have any blocking enabled.
News

Streaming

Nowadays, fewer and fewer games deserve to be called decent and really worth playing. We see the same CoD every year, everything becomes casual, everyone can check for review of every game on Metacritic, for instance. Even on game consoles the exclusives are becoming more and more mediocre. That's why we suggest looking back in time, as today we are going to show you one game to be streamed from PS4, it's a classical hit from 2009, which has been brought to the modern generation. Enjoy it.

By the way, many people already know that our portable console can receive streaming from PS4, Xbox One, and PC, which lets us play even when lying on the sofa. It's all for those who find themselves lazy, and those who can't part their home game console for a long period of time.

Lots and lots of scripts, I had to use my alternative browser which doesn't have any blocking enabled.
Ha! My mobile browser has more stuff permitted than my computer ones.

About their comment regarding no good new games being made, I totally disagree. Maybe they only play AAA games (good luck playing those on the PGS), where there are still some decent games steadily trickling out. I an really looking forward to eventually playing Alien: Isolation. It may be a couple years old now, but still. Maybe it is misdirection.

Are games from 2009 already considered classics (or classical, or whatever)?

Looks like they just posted to their Facebook page an internal render:

The comments are pretty great already.

Whoa, people are still talking about this! Maybe they are really trying to make it. If so, they still need to get their shit together so the PGS doesn't become the next VGS.

Well its literally a start, now they just need a time machine.
I read on a Russian forum that the launch date has been pushed back to summer, guess he didn't announce that after all the guarantees it would come out in March.

Back