Pics From The 2003 Gp32x Meetup

Those are some amazing pictures, although I look like a 12-year old, and my hair is short.

Can't wait for the 2004 meet-up, I want....to....go!

These pics reminds me that i realy want a Swedish meetup! When i see so many people whit gp32_console 's (they were enough) i get "share-fever". I realy want to be in a room with more than 1 gp32_console right now! :D

Meet up! Meet up! Meet up! Meet up! Meet up! Meet up! Meet up!

Haven't actually seen anyone with a GP32 :blink: (In my part of the country)

except myself

I thought I might buy some more, so I can play with people over RF...
But I don't have that kind of money :(

how cool is that!! a bunch of guys traveling miles + miles to meet up and hang out and just play video games.. brings a tear to my eye...

very sweet.. I wish someone could get that album link to the original dev's of the GP32, they'd be psyched "look at all the crazy white people enjoying our handheld..."

Id assume it would be there either way, the one with 2 player support anyway. Axeman probably still has it.

Something tells me we might need a bigger room this year... what with 80 people having voted on where they want it.

What a good day that was :)

Im 18 :( im not that young.. I can drink. And if I get asked for ID I will be annoyed lol

I do have a 10year old passport which sometimes gets accpted as ID.. ive only been asked 4 times for ID tho :)

To be honest, the idea that 80 people would turn up is a bit crazy. Thats part of the reason why I didn't pay too much attention to the poll result. I went more by the general concensus of opinion in the thread to decide on the location.

PinkSpider posted on May 10 2004 at 09:40 PM said:
Im 18 :( im not that young.. I can drink. And if I get asked for ID I will be annoyed lol
Oh yes, you can drink alright, if most of your posts are anything to go by :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Im 18  im not that young.. I can drink. And if I get asked for ID I will be annoyed lol

LOL :D

To be honest, the idea that 80 people would turn up is a bit crazy. Thats part of the reason why I didn't pay too much attention to the poll result. I went more by the general concensus of opinion in the thread to decide on the location

Yeah no way that many will turn up. Hell I dunno if I can go yet (hopefully though) depends on when and work.

I will be there. My mum said she will lend me the money If needs be :). Im guessing I will be the one sat in the corner drinkinging lots while u guys play games. As long as someone can get me back on the train :)

Back