Pics of your Pandora...!

Toupee

Still Fresh
This one isn't mine, but my friend just recieved his and I stuck it in my light-box to take pics of... Share!

http://imgur.com/a/a9SbD

Fp2y0h.jpg

FThv3h.jpg

KIOgY.jpg

1XEAgh.jpg

oJ9qYh.jpg

a6ABZh.jpg

2QNwJh.jpg

CEseoh.jpg

rBdOqh.jpg

fYFCth.jpg

YvUbfh.jpg

OYb8xh.jpg

that pandora got no love, there's dust on the analog and the letter on the action button are not full of dirt...

Openpandora_smartsim.jpg

Pandora at work.. serious business.. well not really..

very nice. .. those light box ones look very professional. should get a couple of them onto the official site

Nikon S8100; it's not a DSLR or anything, but it does a decent macro.

The real trick is the lightbox, which I made with under $10 and an hour following these instructions: http://digital-photo...sive-light-tent

As far as I'm concerned - these images are now creative commons. They could probably use some color adjustment, I just popped 'em online to share.

Last edited by a moderator:
^

Thanks for that info.

I think they could use some color, they seem a bit yellow. But other than that, they look good!

Where is that "Pandora at famous places" Fotoblog again? I like to see some of those : D

here is one not that famous of my VJ-setup. The DJ was late, so we had a great time with SUNVOX on my Pandora.

Always good to have it around at festivals, when people start to bother with their iphone-apps

emscherkunstloung_pandora_01.jpg

^ Freakin' awesome.

very nice. .. those light box ones look very professional. should get a couple of them onto the official site
+1 to this as well, the OP pics are good for marketing if he would allow.

Mine admittedly aren't as cool, just some plain jane shots of NES madness with a USB retro controller.

DSCN2173.JPG

DSCN2196.JPG

DSCN2182.JPG

Hey! That's my Pandora!

I can't explain that dust (maybe it was in his lightbox ;) ), but I can assure you all that my Pandora has been getting a LOT of love for the 13 days that I've had it. The wife loves playing with it too. :)

Nice keyboard. I see the letters in your IBM stamp are blue. Mine are gray. I wonder which is older, 1988 here.

Hey! That's my Pandora!

I can't explain that dust (maybe it was in his lightbox ;) ), but I can assure you all that my Pandora has been getting a LOT of love for the 13 days that I've had it. The wife loves playing with it too. :)
Next time, we'll make sure to do a lot of blowing beforehand.

With canned air, of course...!!!  

Nice keyboard. I see the letters in your IBM stamp are blue. Mine are gray. I wonder which is older, 1988 here.
That one is an early 90's one with a trackball in the top right..  I do have two originals from 1984. I have more than 7 of them at work of various years.  I rescue them at work as people leave these in the hallway to be scrapped but they work perfectly fine. I rather collect them than see them destroyed. I"m not entirely sure if I can take them home due to work policies, but do have several of them at home as well I got over the years.

Back