Pigging Divx player doesnt work!

Shadow of Chaos

Website
Visit site
well not for me, but the problem is this. I start the program and i get a red line flashing in the middle of the screen and the rest of the screen is black. all i see is Divx 0.2 prealpha or something and when i press A the whole thing crashes, does it without any MPEG or AVI files in there aswell.. bleh, any advice? because it does it when i add avi files without sound also <_<

BTW it also seems to do the same with the genesis emulator.. weird.

Make sure you have the roms (for genemu) in the right folder. Just buy GPcinema, it's way better.

Shadow of Chaos posted on Oct 12 2003 at 08:57 PM said:
Does GPcinema have sound? and how much does it cost? where do i get etc..
Yes, it has sound. It is way better than any free player. It runs really great. It costs approximately $8.81. Get it from http://www.entware.com/joyGP/

Last edited by a moderator:
That line across the screen is the menue if you had your roms or movies in the right place you would see tem on that screen. The free divx play sucks anyway because it dosn't have sound. Buy cpcinima its under 10 bucks and it plays stuff with sound and looks pretty damn good. As for the free one that comes with the pc-link software thats a demo and you can't make movies for it so its kinda useless.

Back