"pituka" In Dev

Yep, raster and all Ga effects are emulated, at the moment, because PituKa still some slowly :(

To day, i made some changes on z80daa (more faster z80 ) and accurate PSG emulation (sound).

Cu :)

Thanks for your great work on this emulator. I am patient so I am in no hurry for it. I will be glad to see it when everything is sorted out. :) thanks.

hot news:
"23/10/2004 - Pituka around the corner
D_Skywalk has sent its emulator of the 16 Amstrad CPC 6128 to Days compo, whose "deadline" is tomorrow, reason why is possible that in a moment we pruned to enjoy a public version of the emulator."

thx @ gp32spain

yeah wasn't it a turn based game like laser squad... seem to remember there being lots of "vial"s!

It is my favourite game of all time, and yeah it's turn based and amazing oh my god I love it so much.

I try Laser Squad & Lords of Chaos and it works :)

But i dont know how play them ;) hehehe

I upload a new forum for testing, coments, answers i hope that u like it :D

Cu tomorrow :ph34r:

is it possible to set the gp32 buttons up in conjuction with the virtual keyboard to write commands..

erm.....

press L+A for cat

press L+B for run "

this would speed up game loading.

I guess you'll have a file selector thing eventually.

I've never used an amstrad before. Its kind of like a BBC.

Your emu is cool man keep it up

CHEERS!!

I remember playing lords of chaos... it was great, but I didn't have the foggiest as to what was going on... furthest I got was creating some creatures and hoping they'd kick ass for me (knew there was another guy out there somewhere)

I hope the buttons are fully redifinable to keys on this emulator... it's what the speccy emulator lacks (afaik), and it would make Renegade unplayable if they weren't...

*spent last night downloading favorite amstrad games*
*spent tonight drinking beer and smoking*
*hope to spend sometime in the next coupla days transferring to SMC and trying stuff out*

peace out.

Back