Please don't be so childish!

blipped4 posted on Dec 29 2003 at 09:18 PM said:
What the hell is monty python its always on at 5am and i always fall asleep before i can watch any one?
Where do you live, the congo? I'm sorry but surely you must know what Monty Python is....

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon posted on Dec 26 2003 at 08:17 AM said:
1. To the newbies: Read the FAQs on this site first before posting questions. IF you still need help, feel free to ask and most of the guys here will be happy to help here.
The problem with this one is that they barely do! If they encountered some trouble, they'll most likely ignore all of the sticky threads (including this and the other ones telling them to read FAQs and stuff) and just post the question.

Well, ive been here for a few weeks now, and i already feel quite at home now.
Ive asked some questions here on the board with great replies from fellow n00bs and mods. I feel like were all buds, and im not only surprised, but happy to be in a community where the vulgarity is kept to a low roar, the offensiveness is only given when needed, and everyone is willing to lend a hand, and a tip here and there. Thanks for making me feel right at home everybody! Keep up the great work!

Azure posted on Dec 29 2003 at 10:44 PM said:
EvilDragon posted on Dec 26 2003 at 08:17 AM said:
1. To the newbies: Read the FAQs on this site first before posting questions. IF you still need help, feel free to ask and most of the guys here will be happy to help here.
The problem with this one is that they barely do! If they encountered some trouble, they'll most likely ignore all of the sticky threads (including this and the other ones telling them to read FAQs and stuff) and just post the question.
That's why I said that here ;)

Last edited:
blipped4 posted on Dec 30 2003 at 04:19 AM said:
Lol sorry i dunno if its because im 16 but ive heard of it and somet about a circus flying?I dunno what is it?Soz.
Its a british comedy sketch show featuring the likes of John Cleese and Michael palin Although quite old now, it was a groundbreaking comedy at the time and is still hilarious today. There are also Monty Python films such as the Life of Brian and The Meaning of life. I would seriously recommend taking some time out to check it out.

Sorry about this being off-topic btw.

Ahh don't worry, this topic will probably end up in the SPAM bin when things are more peaceful :)

Oh and The Moose, thanks :)

blipped4 posted on Dec 31 2003 at 08:11 AM said:
Ok ill take a good look at are they like the "Carry on" series?
a different league of humour altogether - you may not get it

Rico posted on Dec 31 2003 at 12:48 AM said:
Ahh don't worry, this topic will probably end up in the SPAM bin when things are more peaceful :)
SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM!
Lovely spaaaaam, wonderful spaaaaaaaaam ;)

I have the Monty Pythons Flying Circus DVD collection (the whole series on 16 DVDs :))
Loooooovely :)

Last edited:
i have been to many forums and gp32x, gp32emu and gbadev.org has ranked highly in terms of general atmosphere number of people willing to help etc.

Just the other week someone got pissed on wgamer.com because I thought the N-gage was called N-cage and said i was taking the piss. First, I dont see how it is and second I really thought the n-gage was called the n-cage :p

Now I get the stupid puns :)

Back