Forum etiquette....

In keeping with the spirit of this thread:
"We can grow by our questions as well as by our answers."--John Mason

I like that so much I think I'll make that my signature.

I totaly agree with the point of pirating gp32 games thats wrong all together all im saying is that people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones

tis a bad thing to do. maybe someone should make a sticky on piracy? and if someone asks for games, just give them a link to the sticky.

oh yeah definatly there at a fantastic price at the moment and although some people slag them of I love them ive yet to try joy gp because i love the packaging they come in :D

It might also be worth noting that simply because someone has only recently registered or does not regularly post items it does not meen that they are ignorant or unaware of much of what is being discessed. Much techno language is beyond me but I am not a computer luddite.

Questions are generally asked by people wishing to expand their own knowledge. Therefore to be rebuffed by others for being ignorant is not only a contradiction in terms but also suggests that the ignorance may actually lie closer to home.

Thank you to those members who have offered constructive and appropriate advice that will now allow me to do the same. As to those who feel this should be an club where those 'not in the know' can be looked down upon; best of luck to you.

Back