Please help me, order still not processed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update;

Filled in a questionaire a couple of months ago. Still no money back.

3 yrs now. Nothing. Goddamnit.

And I dont fall for emails or such from craig or jacquelin. Arses.

They did responded to twitter quickly...

Unfortunately, the option in the survey wasn't just 'give me a refund', rather:

I want you to sell my preordered unit to someone else and issue me a refund as soon as possible.
(from http://craig.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/opsurvey.pl)

It seems not enough new units have been sold to cover your refund yet.

Additionally, your refund is due to come from Craig, not any of the other individual Pandora project members. And I've not seen Craig selling new Pandoras on his shop, so it seems to me he might never get the money owed to you. But that's just my reading of the situation, and something you'd need to take up with Craig if true.

I am surprised Craig can have so many disappointed customers and still be in business after so many years. Why didn't he file for bankruptcy yet? Would have made discussions like this a lot easier.  

I agree, the customers are complaining but nobody bothers to take some serious actions. I think nobody even called something like the ombudsman in the UK. 

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/complaining_to_the_ombudsman

Well, I am very lucky I didn't bought from Craig :) He is probably lucky not to have me as a customer too. I would not have accepted this and would have taken all legal methods at my disposal to get my refund. Certainly customers in the UK should be able to take some action. 

what is the method to take action? as someone that lives in the US, is there any real way to go about this that won't cost many times the unit cost?

edit: looked into the ombudsman option above. is this even valid for anyone who doesn't live in the UK?

Last edited by a moderator:
Update; Filled in a questionaire a couple of months ago. Still no money back. 3 yrs now. Nothing. Goddamnit. And I dont fall for emails or such from craig or jacquelin. Arses. They did responded to twitter quickly...
i cant even describe what is going on in this thread. you should have waited for the 1ghz unit to come out and then ordered it. the reason why your waiting is that craig has no money to refund you with.

either because he/she is spending it all or is using the money to make more pandoras. heres some advice. ORDER FROM ITHIC.

^ none of those choices were available when he ordered..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back